Thursday, May 8, 2014


Skipped tonight's AA meeting. A more important task lured me upstairs -- prepare the home office.

You see, that London-based company *called me back* for a second and final interview. The first one, last Monday with the CEO, went very well...lots of camaraderie, agreement and overall good vibes. I knew in my heart they'd call back. And they did.

So I'm taking it a step further. Employing the Law of Attraction, I visualized already having the job and created the emotions surrounding being hired -- elation, relief, confidence, etc. So if they already hired me, I guess it's time to clean out the current home office and buy alot of new shit!

My Danish Modern creation table with rolling credenza. Very late 50s.

24 inches in length. And I love the carnival-like look. Plus it's a horse shoe -- good luck!

A new office chair. But that's not very exciting.

This kick-ass stainless steel fan. Of course I loathe the short blades, but both sides of my office walls slope at an angle. Anything longer that 24" blades...the blades would hit the slopes on the wall.

That's what I've been working on. Because I know the Universe sent this opportunity to me. Only meant for me. I wanted a gig where I stay home to care for my babies, and I wanted to use my certification in Life Coaching. This job offers both! Monday is the second interview. At 9am. Please pray for Ruby!
--------

To date, I am 7 lbs down. In 4 days. Feeling better!

-------- 
Roscoe starts driving back home this Saturday. I don't know why I care. The X.


1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful idea, Ruby! You know what you want, and you are preparing to be ready when it happens! Imagine if more of us prepared for what was upcoming in our lives... it would e a saner world! I will definitely have you in my prayers on Monday morning.

    Congrats on the weight loss, that's a good rate and I know it makes you feel just that more positive to slip on some jeans that don't pinch!

    As for that other guy, I wish him a safe journey, not only to his next destination, but to a better reality in his life. Wish him well, let him go, you need that door open on Monday, no hanging back now! OXOX, Josie

    ReplyDelete