Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Well there goes a week of my life I can't get back! Last week.

A complete fucking wash, filled with drama (self imposed I believe), revelations, angry texts, booze (of course), tears....more drama.

Only went to one AA meeting, then left the meeting half way through and drove away to acquire some vodka. Whispered the excuse of "I need to take this call" and slithered out the side door of the AA house, glad for myself. And knowing that shortly, my mind would be basted in a drunkish buzz. And I won't have to feel the abject pain in my heart.

It's what addicts do.

Haven't been back to AA but plan on going to the 5:30p tonight. See who's there. Haven't drank today.

----

I located Andy and his address through real estate records. Planned on driving to his house at 3am and leave a note of concern:

"Roscoe is fucking Alex. In your house, while you're gone. You should probably check into it."

And everyone exclaimed that it was a damn bad idea. And they talked me out of it. Even printed out the note, which I promptly shredded after one friend confided in a disappointing tone, "Oh Ruby, you are so much of a better woman than that."

True.

But Andy is very hard to find. Not on any social media sites. Except one, LinkedIn. And guess who decided to reach out and touch someone? (insert evil laugh).

And wouldn't you know, he did not set up any contact info. No phone or email. Sigh.

So after a couple drinks, decided to muster up the courage to contact one of his LinkedIn friends. Emailed him, asking that if he knows andy,  to have him contact me at once.

In 10 minutes, my phone rang: "Ruby, it's Andy, what's going on?"

And I spilled all the beans, how Roscoe was fucking alex behind his back, and how he also has a GF in New York, oh and by the way Alex now has HPV (enjoy that one, slut).

Ugh, I know I'm being mean. But anyway....

Andy and I joined forced and contacted both Alex and the girl in NY via text and email. Andy began blowing up Roscoe's phone with "how can you do this to me, man" kind of messages. To which roscoe never replied. Coward.

I shared all the conversations and gory details of what a rat Roscoe is to both ladies. Neither responded (they've got great willpower, I tell ya). But they know now, even about the HPV. I know for a fact that the NY girl has it.  Saw an email from her, to which Roscoe never replied. Three days later she ended the relationship on FB.

Currently, both Roscoe and alex are "in a relationship" on FB. Bam. That was fast.

And apparently they're getting an apt together. Good luck with that honey, Roscoe doesn't work. He's barely kept a job in 13 years, I paid for everything, he has no checking or savings, has never had a utility in his name, zero credit since he defaulted on all his CCs...oh and he owes 15+K in back child support for a daughter he abandoned deliberately decades ago.

Lives with his parents now at the ripe old age of 43.

Did I mention he lies too? Especially about his age, making himself 7 years younger in his profile. And his license is suspended for non payment of support. And he's an alcoholic.

Shall I go on?

-----

So now that I know everything, I must begin to move away from this kind of shit and go forward with life best I can. It hurts to think about this anymore.


1 comment:

  1. This just made me so sad, Ruby, dearest one. I doubt you felt much better after all that sharing. Let it go Sweetie, let it go. Roscoe is not your life, nor your problem anymore. Focus on healing your heart and cutting the cord to his. XOXO

    ReplyDelete